The inner courtyard of Blanco Riad dates from the XVIII century. The columns and arches sustain a balcony which gives access to the bedrooms. The garden is filled with the soothing sounds of water from the fountain, from the roof terrace the views of the Medina and Casbah. In 1860 housed the Spanish Consulate and during the times of the protectorate it was the house of the Bacha. Later it was inhabited by the Ben Hassain family.